Campbell Ford is an accomplished manager, coach, facilitator and consultant, with experience spanning a range of performance management areas and business sectors. Campbell’s refined interpersonal skills and ability to organise and motivate others enables him to help people meet challenging goals and timescales.
In 2012, Campbell moved from an operational role in one of the world’s leading software solution providers and consultancies, to establish a coaching, training and consultancy business. He now operates as an associate with OPM Consulting.
- Co-facilitator on 3-day influencing skills event for experienced managers.
- Highly interactive programme, includes models of communication, sources of power and influencing techniques.
- Facilitation of group activities, role-play challenges, and actor-supported sessions. Provide on-event coaching sessions to delegates “on-demand”.
- Supporting a middle management development programme for a global petrochemical company, comprising two residential modules.
- Providing observed feedback and one to one coaching sessions for delegates from Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy and China.
- Utilises PRISM Brainmapping toolset, including 360 degree feedback.
- Coach and sole facilitator for programmes in the SME sector
- Modules include Role of the Manager, Communication, Team Dynamics, Performance Management, Change Management, and Coaching Skills.
- Utilises DISC behaviour profiling system, including 360 feedback tools.
- Facilitator within core team for a 12-month behavioural change programme for UK public sector department, in conjunction with PwC.
- Co-facilitated groups of up to 20 delegates throughout a three stage syllabus, working with approx. 12 different cohorts.
- Invited to refine and “own” one of several elective modules, and acted as a focal point to support other facilitators in getting up to speed.
- Led the pilot delivery for a new fourth module, providing consultancy on draft content and further design work to make ready for live launch.
- Sole and joint delivery of professional development workshops including coaching skills, recruitment techniques, staff performance management, negotiation skills, change management, and influencing techniques.
- International experience includes workshops for departments of defence from several European nations, comprising delegates from UK, France, Italy, Spain and Netherlands.
- Heriot-Watt University, BA Hons Accountancy and Computer Science
- ICF Certified Coach Programme
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) Practitioner qualification, OGC
- PRISM Practitioner certification
- DISC behaviour profiling certificate
- Associate Member of the Association for Coaching